Monday, July 19, 2010

Applewood Estate Tour this Thursday, July 22nd

The Applewood Estate Tour is this Thursday July 22nd from 10:00-11:30. Since we start the tour at 10:00, we can plan to start meeting in the parking lot at 9:30. The Tour will begin at the entrance by Mott Community College Lot K. The golf cart for those unable to walk the tour will be at the entrance gate.

Directions are as follows;
From the North or South- Take I-475 to Robert T. Longway Blvd and turn to the EAST. At the first traffic light east of I-475 make a right turn. A large black and yellow sign directs you to Applewood Estate parking. The entrance gate is directly across from the parking lot.

From the East or West- Take I-69 toward Flint. Get onto I-475 North and take it to Robert T. Longway Blvd. Turn to the EAST. At the first traffic light east of I-475 make a right turn. A large black and yellow sign directs you to Applewood Estate parking. The entrance gate is directly across from the parking lot.

I will be in the parking lot at 0930 to greet you. The Tour guides will be at the Estate Entrance Gate.

I will see you this Thursday morning.
Glen Pace
Cell- 810-247-4582
Home- 989-244-4029

No comments:

Post a Comment